Your business and your information security is our key priority. Please read our terms and conditions to ensure that you understand the service we offer:
- Refunds are given to any client who does not submit an application form or whose application has not been submitted to CBP. Email your refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be refunded in full within 24 hours – this is faster than using the PayPal dispute service.
- We are a legal entity offering a paid for application form filing service. We are not the government. We are not affiliated with the government. Our agents are not government service workers.
- We strive to add accurate content to our website; however government information and programs can change without notice at any time. To this end we do not accept responsibility for inaccurate information. If you find inaccuracies on our website, please let us know the URL and the information you believe to be misleading or incorrect.
- We do not collect cookies!
- We do not provide any of your information to third parties.
- We do not download your information – it remains on our secure database and is deleted after 60 days.
- We do not take any responsibility if you are denied from the Global Entry program.